Configure system networking proxy
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, and then click Network.
- Choose the network service you use from the list, Ethernet or AirPort for example.
- Click Advanced, and then click Proxies.
- Select SOCKS Proxy, and then type “127.0.0.1” in the address field.
- For SSH Proxy, type SOCKS listening port in the port number field (default is 7070); for SSH Tunnel, type Dynamic port forwarding fort in the port number field.
- Click "OK" then "Apply" button to make sure changes to take effect.